- 1.32: DT Ziggy Hood: The defensive line is aging, Hood has a high motor and fits the scheme. Grade: B+.
- 3.79: OL Kraig Ubrik: Underrated, hard-working athlete, should be in the mix to contribute early. Grade: B+.
- 3.84: WR Mike Wallace: Wallace has blazing 4.33 speed and can excel as a return specialist Grade: A-.
- 3.96: DB Keenan Lewis: Decent size/speed ratio. Physical corner that provides immediate depth. Grade: B-.
- 5.168: DB Joe Burnett: Lacks ideal measurables but was a great college player. Grade: C+.
- 5.169: RB Frank Summers: Could step in early as a power back in short yardage situations. Grade: B-.
- 6.205: DT Ra'shon Harris: Athetic tackle is a project but could have his best football in front of him. Grade: C.
- 7.226: OL A.Q. Shipley: Fireplug interior lineman is tough to bet against, no matter how late the pick. Grade: B-.
- 7.241: TE David Johnson: Sort of a hybrib FB/TE, that could project as a H-Back Grade: C.
WR Steven Black, Memphis
DE Jeff Bradley, Western Carolina
DT Steve McLendon, Troy
RB Isaac Redman, Bowie State
WR Tyler Grisham, Clemson
WR Cedric Goodman, Georgia
LB Tom Korte, Hillsdale
QB Kevin McCabe, California (Pa.)
LB Andy Schantz, Portland State
LS Mark Estermyer, Pitt
QB Mike Reilly, Central Washington
FS Derrick Richardson, New Mexico State
OT Ramon Foster, Tennessee
UDFA Try-outs and Contracts as of 1st Mini Camp
$ = Opening day roster