01. St. Louis Rams - QB Sam Bradford, Oklahoma
There are far fewer quarterbacks than tackles in this draft; Bradford is the chalk pick.
02. Detroit Lions - DT Ndamukong Suh, Nebraska
Suh can help the Lions entire squad: great defense leads to improved field position.
03.Tampa Bay Buccaneers - DT Gerald McCoy, Oklahoma
McCoy has an explosive first step; he can pass-rush and make plays for the Bucs.
04.Washington Redskins - OT Russell Okung, Oklahoma State
Okung has the look of an instant starter, the Redskins still have no left tackles.
05. Kansas City Chiefs - DT Dan Williams, Tennessee
Chiefs have proven they will select a player they need higher than value.
06. Seattle Seahawks - DB Eric Berry, Tennessee
Seahawks need a leader on defense and Berry could be a special defender.
07. Cleveland Browns - DT Jared Odrick, Penn State
Browns have a dire need at 5-tech defensive end, Odrick stock is rising.
08. Oakland Raiders - OT Trent Williams, Oklahoma
Al Davis gets his tackle help and a fast 40-yard dash in one pick.
09. Buffalo Bills - OT Bryan Bulaga, Iowa
Bills need to rebuild the offensive front, Bulaga is an outstanding technician.
10. Jacksonville Jaguars - RB C.J. Spiller, Clemson
Jaguars are going with a true best player available strategy. Spiller is a high impact pick.
11. Denver Broncos - LB Rolando McClain, Alabama
The Broncos need someone to man the middle, McClain is a heady linebacker who leads.
12. Miami Dolphins - DE Derrick Morgan, Georgia Tech
Dolphins require more pass rush, Morgan is big, strong and aggressive.
13. San Francisco 49ers - CB Joe Haden, Florida
Head Coach Mike Singletary wants the defense to take the ball away more, Haden can make plays.
14. Seattle Seahawks (VIA DEN) - OT Charles Brown, Southern California
Seahawks need a left tackle, new Head Coach Pete Carroll knows Brown is a sure thing.
15. New York Giants - LB Sean Weatherspoon, Missouri
Giants like the swagger of "Spoon" and he projects well to 4-3 middle linebacker.
16. Tennessee Titans - DE Jason Pierre-Paul, South Florida
Titans have a solid program for molding defensive line talent, JPP is raw but gifted.
17. San Francisco (VIA CAR) - OG Mike Iupati, Idaho
49ers want to pound the football, Iupati is a mauler guard who could bump to right tackle.
18. Pittsburgh Steelers - CB Earl Thomas, Texas
Steelers have a needs in their backfield, Thomas is a ball-hawk who can also work at safety.
19. Atlanta Falcons - LB Sergio Kindle, Texas
Falcons need more pass rush, Kindle performed well in national championship game.
20. Houston Texans - CB Kyle Wilson, Boise State
Wilson is an aggressive man-to-man corner who can run, jump, and tackle.
21. Cincinnati Bengals - TE Jermaine Gresham, Oklahoma
Bengals might be putting up a smoke screen but they seem to be targeting Gresham.
22. New England Patriots - DE Jerry Hughes, Texas Christian
Patriots can use the speedy Hughes several roles: rushing the passer and dropping into coverage.
23. Green Bay Packers - CB Devin McCourty, Rutgers
Packers need to reload at the corners, McCourty ran well and can return on specials.
24. Philadelphia Eagles - OL Maurkice Pouncey, Florida
Eagles have uncertainty at the center and guard positions, Pouncey helps protect new quarterback.
25. Baltimore Ravens - DT Terrence Cody, Alabama
Ozzie Newsome needs to keep blockers off Ray Lewis; Cody is an obstacle inside.
26. Arizona Cardinals - OT Anthony Davis, Rutgers
Cards have an excellent strength and conditioning program that can build on Davis.
27. Dallas Cowboys - WR Dez Bryant, Oklahoma State
Cowboys aren't thrilled with Roy Williams and would love to steal Bryant this late in the round.
28. San Diego Chargers - RB Ryan Mathews, Fresno State
All signs point to Mathews in San Diego, he's a great all-around back who can help right away.
29. New York Jets - DE Brandon Graham, Michigan
Jets usually target a player and move up. Graham should be the pick one way or another.
30. Minnesota Vikings - QB Jimmy Clausen, Notre Dame
Clausen could have a rough go of it on draft day. Vikings could stop the slide or trade down.
31. Indianapolis Colts - OT Roger Saffold, Indiana
Colts offensive line let them down in the Super Bowl, Saffold can be a starter at left tackle.
32. New Orleans Saints - DE Everson Griffen, Southern California
With Charles Grant gone, Saints can develop Griffen as a pass rusher in their 4-3 defense.
10 next best players:
cusp of 1st round, (listed alphabetically by last name)
WR Arrelious Benn, Illinois
RB Jahvid Best, California
OT Bruce Campbell, Maryland
CB Kareem Jackson, Alabama
S Taylor Mays, Southern California
OLB Ricky Sapp, Clemson
WR Golden Tate, Notre Dame
QB Tim Tebow, Florida
WR Demaryius Thomas, Georgia Tech
WR Damian Williams, Southern California
For constantly updated NFL draft news, please see the Best
NFL Draft Blog on the Internet.
Draft Daddy is proud to participate in the Huddle Report's Mock Draft and top 100 contest.